Well we went two whole school weeks without a cold... And now it is here! =) Ethan started down with something a day or so ago and it just has progressively gotten worse. So I kept him home from school yesterday. Yesterday morning I thought Hmmmm Maybe he should of gone but by that early afternoon he had a fever and that glassy eyed look from being sick! Poor Guy. Threw up ALL last night and was up off and on all night. He got to sleep all morning so tonight he finally seems a little bit better! So we are gonna try going to school tomorrow and see how that goes. Hopefully good I dont want him to miss too much this school moves pretty fast with all they teach. Ella has had a runny nose but that is it. Hoping that is all! =) Or at least she will wait until Ethan is all better! ha ha!Well this week is flying by!! I cant even believe that it is pretty much Thursday already! Whooooo Hooooo! You all know I kinda =) enjoy the weekend... But a THREE DAY weekend! Oh my how exciting! We have lots of plans rolling around the talks... well see what we end of settling on but whatever... Its time with the family so Im great with it all!
Hope you all have had a great Wednesday. Awana at our church starts next week... Im gonna be heading up our Awana-Bees group. They are all the two years olds .. they have the cutest little shirts for them! Just adorable! So this should be an interesting and fun awana year! Ella will be in my class. Ill take pics and post! Okay on to more laundry! (worst household chore EVER! ha ha! )


No comments:
Post a Comment