CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Maybe Just Maybe!

Okay so Im kinda excited... I heard about a lady that has a beautiful set of girls furniture that she wants to sell. It is a Twin Sleigh Bed, Dresser w/mirror, Chest of Drawers, and a Desk that all match as a set. I heard it is super nice quality furniture and that it is in amazing shape. Well, so I think Tuesday Im gonna go look at it and see if I like it. Then tomorrow Im gonna take a bunch of pics of the crib (its one of those that turn from crib to toddler bed to full size bed) I have and matching dresser. They are beautiful pieces but I would love to be able to sell them and then put the $$ towards the other set if I like it. The kids bedrooms are on the small side and a twin bed would be wonderful for in there for Ella. And I LOVE sleigh beds. So Im kinda excited about the prospect of getting a really nice set of furniture for Ella that she can grow up with. Something nice quality that it will last until she is out of the house and quite possibly still be nice that if she wants to take it with she can.
Anyways... so tomorrow is taking pics and taking them to a few places to see what they would be willing to give for a price for me. So YAY! Hopefully it will all work out great!

3 comments:

  1. Did you get to check out the furniture?? Hope that it all works out for you to purchase it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get to go see it tomorrow around lunch. So hoping I love it. Then today I took pics to a kids resale store. I think my pieces are too high end for their store. NOT being oh they are sooo awesome and too good! ha ha! Not at all. The lady there told me that she wouldnt sell them to that store that she knows I could get ALOT more for them myself. Just we bought some beautiful quality pieces thinking we would keep them through them going to college because the crib can turn into a full sized bed but I really wasnt thinking about how small the kids rooms are. A full size will fit but a twin just makes it a little nicer. BUT if I dont like the furniture then Ill just look for the part to convert it into a full size bed and keep the pieces because I do love them. Anyways..... they were only willing to offer 125 for both pieces and I KNOW I can sell them more myself. So if I like the other set tomorrow then Im gonna list them on craiglist. Soooo fingers still crossed! =)

    ReplyDelete