CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Its almost here!!!!!

It is almost here! Its Friday eve (saw that on your FB Terri and that cracked me up! I have never heard it referred to that but oh so great!! =) )!!! We had soccer for Ethan tonight but we have been just soooo crazy busy and out pretty much every night that some thing had to give. Ethan seemed a bit tired when I picked him up from school and I thought .. Yep, tonight we are staying home! Supper, Baths and early bedtime. The kids are fast asleep and the house is quiet! I love when they get to sleep early because I know they are gonna have a nice full good night of sleep!! Good for them and relaxing for momma.
Okay off the subject but...... Dont you think this should be called the Year of the Famous Dead Person! It seems like every day another famous person is dying! I know it happens you know people die but just this year it seems like one right after another! I jump on the computer each morning and look at my computers main page and think, Hmmmm wonder who it is gonna be this time?!!
Okay.... anyways.... its almost here and I CANT WAIT to spend the whole weekend with my wonderful family! Nothing better in this world then being with them! I love it!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya about the famous people dying this year!! Makes me glad I'm not famous!! lol!!

    Glad you liked my "Friday Eve" comment!! lol!! I thought it was clever!! lol!! Got it from one of the anchors on our local news station a couple years ago and it kinda just stuck with me!!

    Hope you have a great weekend!! :)
    Terri

    ReplyDelete