CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Just might do it! =)

Yes, there is light at the end of the tunnel!!!! =)


Ill share a tidbit about one of my flaws with you all.... I HATE laundry! ha ha! So therefore it is the last thing that gets done. And by that I mean I dont mind at all doing the laundry and always have it clean.... but putting it away! Ugh! I normally have "Mt. Cornewell" in my room! ha ha! But today I think I might just get it ALL done. I have been working on it each night and yes my friends actual light at the end of the tunnel! Whooooo Hooooooo!
Another "light" .... Its THURSDAY already! Sooo nice! Dont know why but this week is flying by! Very very nice! =) Will be so nice to have this extra day off this weekend!
Another "light" ... Ethan is feeling a bit better today! Might just kick this thing without going to the docs! Whoo Hoo! He will be going back to school tomorrow!
Have a great Thursday!!! =)

2 comments:

  1. Praying for that cute son of yours to feel better quickly!

    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind laundry either but I HATE folding it!!! And my least fav thing to fold is socks...I know they are easy but so tedious LOL!!! Thank goodness I have an amazing husband who has been helping since I started working otherwise there would be a "Mt. Zuleta" of dishes!

    ReplyDelete