CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Flea Comb..Love it!

It is so sad the little things that make me happy these days! ha ha! Well, Lucas came to us with some nice big juicy fleas! ICK! I dont know why but every time I see them or talk about them my nose itches! ha ha! Just what you wanted to know right? ha ha! So we had him treated at the vets and they gave us stuff to get rid of the fleas. Used it and I dont think it worked at all. So we had to wait a little bit since he is a puppy and give him a treatment with a different kind of flea product. Right before I treated him I went to good ol Wallie World and got a Wahl 2n1 flea comb. Oh my word. I love this thing... (it isnt the one in the pick but pretty much the idea) it is sooo great at getting them out of their thick hair. Then you just quickly dip it in a bowl of soapy water and the fleas stick to it and die! Works great. Sooo worth the 7 bucks I spent on it. Used it on the cat too and worked great.
Speaking of the Cat (which is his name btw ha ha... they always crack up at the vet but that is what we have always called him "The Cat") ... He is doing sooo much better! Before we went you couldnt see his right eye it was so swollen but now you can completely see it again. The spot isnt completely gone but sooooo much better! Like I said before so not a gotta have a pet person.. but that cat is such a sweetheart! Completely a lap cat! LOVES to be in your lap 24/7 if you would let it!
Okay enough about my animals before you all call me the crazy pet lady! ha ha! But I do love that comb.. totally worth the $$$!

2 comments:

  1. Speaking from experience AND working at a place that gets rid of fleas for owners, don't use the stuff you get at stores....completely waste of money. Don't bother with flea collars either because they only kill fleas around the neck. We get our from 1-800-PetMeds and it is the best. I think we use Frontline. It takes about a week or two to see visible results but lasts a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny... I got my frontline plus from PetMeds! =)

    ReplyDelete