CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Online Postage.....

Is sooooo awesome! Im sure Im the last one if the US to jump on this bandwagon for their ebay packages. But Im just loving it! I bought a mail scale quite a while ago because I had decided I was gonna ship my ebay packages from home but just never got around to messing with it or even trying to figure one out. Which if you havent done it before... super easy to start doing it! So this time I have a ton of ebay stuff to sell and just dont have time to drag Ella to the Post Office with me each day to wait in line forever to send out packages. So today I sat down and shipped my packages via the Online Postage thingy with Paypal!! WHoooo Hoooo! Then this afternoon just scooted into the PO and dropped them off and thought to myself how glad I was that I wasnt waiting in line like the rest of the people there and went about my day!! YAY!
The other really nice thing about this is that if you go on USPS.com you can order whatever supplies for free on there.. Like all their priority packaging products that you can get for free at the Post Office. And they bring them to your door step for FREE! I might just become a hermit and never leave my house! ha ha ha! Okay, I will.. Id go crazy! =)
But anyways, Dont you just love when you find an option that makes your life just a little bit easier! Well, that my friends is online postage for me today!!
Hope you are all have a GREAT Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment