Well, Life has been a tad on the busy side lately! I just havent taken the time to post this week! I have been trying a ton of recipes from Cooking Light. My mom has me HOOKED on this magazine! Its funny and fun because we call each other all the time and are like "OH, I tried such and such recipe today". Then we chat about what we are making and what we want to try! Its been alot of fun! But anyways, You know how when people say Oh this is low cal, or low fat, or low whatever.. LIGHT. You think .. ewww gross, no thanks! Well, let me tell you. WOW. This magazine has a TON of recipes in it that are soooo flavorful and yet for a decent size serving sooo low in calories! I have been so impressed! So I went online the other day because I saw an add for Cooking Light.com and was intrigued! Lo and Behold... I found that you can look at each recipe online for FREE that is in their magazine and print them right off the site. So if you didnt want to pay the money for the subscription you can go http://www.cookinglight.com/ and see them all.So Im off to post a couple more that I have tried this week and that are GREAT! Never knew eatin this healthy and this light could be this delicious! =)


No comments:
Post a Comment