It was 51 Degrees Today!! Yes, that is right 51!! Oh wow, it was so wonderful not to go outside and be FREEZING! Most of the snow we had is all but gone! I love living in a place that doesnt have awful winters or bitter bitter cold temps all the time! So this week has been such a nice week. I have gotten caught up on sooo much stuff. No dirty dishes, No dirty clothes, No dirty floors, No dirty fingerprints everywhere! ha ha! It has been so nice to just have time to get caught up!! Im thinking tonight Im gonna list as much stuff as I possibly can on ebay after I get the kids to bed! You would think I would get sick of the computer and how much time I spend it on it.. but I sure dont! ha ha!
Im looking forward to this weekend. No specific plans but as you know I love me a weekend! =) Do you have any big plans??


No comments:
Post a Comment