CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The "Big" Storm! =)


So here is is Our BIG BAD snow storm! LOL! I love this place! ha ha! Coming from Maine this is nothing! ha ha! I looked on a local weather stations web page this morning to find out how much we were suppose to get. Their line was ... The morning commute will be BAD!.... LOL! And for them yes it will be bad but coming from Maine where they are like okay this storm will drop 2 Feet! 1-2 inches .. Whatever! ha ha! It started with flurries yesterday morning and I was like Hmmm wonder if it will snow soon. I never listen to the news. Went to Awana last night and one of the moms was like.. Im so running behind because I had SOOO many errands to do for the snow tomorrow! =) Then I was like Hmmm must be some storm we are getting. So I listened to our talk radio station on the way home... So by the end of today we might have six inches! =) Yes, a huge, huge storm! =)
This is an intersection out in front of the house.

And here is our yard where you can still see the grass poking through! =)
I love Indiana! =)


1 comment:

  1. Hahhahahah!! It is so funny here too. Everyone panics over a couple of inches and I am like..."What...this is a dusting" :P

    ReplyDelete