
I normally get the tree up just whenever I have time..
Im not the day after
thxgiving person. I just
dont live on a schedule. I really should but lets face it.. not enough character for that !ha ha! BUT.... I will say
whoooo hooooo.... my tree is up! Just gotta get lights tomorrow and then the kids are gonna decorate it! They are super excited! And
Im gonna try to get ALL of the
Christmas Decorations up and around the house!!
Anyways, Just very excited it is up.. will be fun to enjoy it for a whole month before Christmas and knowing me... Im sure for a whole month or so after Christmas! ha ha! One year I almost started decorating the tree for each season! Vday, St Pattys Day, Easter! ha ha!
Looking forward to the Christmas Season!

Wow girl you are on a roll :) I don't think I'm going to put a tree up this year- just can't get in the mood and of course we'll be traveling for Christmas anyway. No one will be over my house before Christmas to see it so I'm not feeling obligated :) I'm looking forward to Christmas at my parents though.
ReplyDeleteOh I wouldnt if I was you either!!! We will be home for Xmas this year.... Im excited to get to enjoy it so long before Xmas this year!! Fun you get to be at your parents!!!
ReplyDelete