CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Roasted Veggies

Im just in love with roasted veggies right now.... I know, I know, everyone has been doing this for years Im sure ha ha. But I roasted some potatoes, carrots and broccoli tonight and YUM! Just some olive oil, salt, pepper and pop it in the oven while I get everything else ready! YUM!! It is crazy how sweet the carrots are when they are done! And that is what I have made a bunch for a side lately cuz it is just so stinkin yummy! =)



2 comments:

  1. You should try roasting some parsnips(I never had them until someone told me to roast them- they are delish)sweet potatoes and carrots- so good. I love asparagus roasted and brussel sprouts also- alot of people that tell me they don't like brussel sprouts or asparagus love my roasted veggies. I just drizzle with Olive oil and salt/pepper....Yum Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try them because normally brussel sprouts and asparagus do not sound good to me... but as much as Im liking the roasted veggies I am willing to try! :D

    ReplyDelete