
Daddy, Batman and Jasmine out on the front porch
givin out candy before we went to do our own trick or
treating! Love these guys!!

As for the title.... ha ha.... Ella kept telling everyone that her brother was
BatMAN and she was
JazzMAN. ha ha! She was forgetting that her outfit was Jasmine from
Aladdin! ha ha! Okay and something funny about my kids... Ethan took FOREVER and
lamented over and over about his costume.. took forever ha ha.. Ella on the other had.. we had looked at like two pages of outfits on the
internet... and there were probably eight more to go through. She saw this one and that was it. Was done looking.. she knew this was exactly what she wanted to be!
Sooooo funny how kids from the same family are
SOOOO different!

Some poses on the front porch! ha ha! Ethan was being a tough Batman... then Ella was trying to be sweet girl! ha ha! She just wanted to GO!! ha ha!

She was smacking him with her princess wand! ha ha! Good thing he has some nice abs in this costume! ha ha!
Awwww.... Sweet Jasmine!

Walking in our cute little town! Love cobblestone!

Kids coming from getting candy at a house.....

My happy boy! ... er I mean Batman! =)

Another house... they did really good with getting the loot!
Oooh, Ella in a little coughing fit! ha ha! We all have been taking FOREVER getting over colds! With a nice cough to go with them! ha ha!

Another house....

If you look in the middle of this pic.. past the kids... there is a guy dressed as a
Rubics Cube!! Great outfit!!

This house really went all out... I should of gotten more pics!

Getting dark... time to go back home and pass out our candy!

And on to Daddy and Ellie's every year tradition.... They sit on the front porch after we get back and pass out candy! She LOVES it... and so does he! We
didnt have hardly ANY people that came by though. I bought a TON of candy...
cuz last year... we had TONS of people. Must of been something to do with being a Monday night and a school night this year I guess. So we packaged up all the candy we had left and sent to it
Ethans Class so his teacher could have some free candy to give out for prizes in his class. She was very happy to have it! Which I was glad so I
didnt feel so much like I wasted money... even though I got all of it with coupons and good deals! =)
Had a ton of fun being with my family as always! Love the memories we are making! I adore this bunch!!
They were adorable love the Batman and "Jazzman" costumes :) What a great idea for the leftover candy too. We never get any trick or treaters.
ReplyDelete