
So last weekend one of our good family friends offered to watch our kids for the weekend. Her husband was out of the country on a missions trip. So come on... cant pass up someone offering to watch the kids for free! ha ha! And they LOVE LOVE going over to her house! On the way over to drop them off they were chatting like crazy... I told Jason.. yep,
Im excited to let them chat our friends ear off all day! ha ha ha! So we went up to Milwaukee on Friday. Jason had a quick thing he had to take care of in one of his stores. So we spent the night there. Stayed at a beautiful hotel.. that had the most comfortable bed ever! ha ha! I woke up at 8am the next morning and thought great Ill never get back to sleep ... and then I woke up at noon! ha ha!

We drove back towards home and stopped in Chicago!
Sooo fun! I love Chicago. And I LOVE to go to places to eat that we have never been before. Jason is great about finding us fun, unique places to go try. Well the Show .. Man vs Food on the Travel channel went to Chicago to a few places. Well one of them is a little hole in the wall place called
Luckys. It is a stuffed sandwich place. It ended up being a few blocks over from Wrigley Field... So that was fun to walk around that neighborhood for a while! We had a blast and it was a BEAUTIFUL day!

Here is the place... It was very quaint and neat going there. The
sandwiches werent bad at all. They had everything on them.. ha ha.. like the coleslaw and fries were on the sandwich. It was a fun experience... But one thing I found out I
DONT like RC! ha ha! I always just say Diet whatever you got. Well... know I know! =)

As we were walking in Chicago .. this was a Starbucks that was there. Just had to take a pic... Just
sooo Chicago! =)

We had such a fun time being alone together for the weekend! I so enjoy chatting and laughing with Jason. I LOVE to travel but it is always enjoyable to see these signs as we travel back... Bad pic.. But
yay Indiana! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment