So if you have read my blog.. You know that all summer I have been taking the kids to the pool. Well it has about four or five different sections. Well one of the sections is a fenced off little kids pool. I always call it the Kiddie Pool. We usually go from section to section. Never stay at one for a long long time.. we hop around. So Ella lately keeps saying.. Lets go to the Cat Pool. Which at first I was like Huh?? But just the other day it hit me why she is saying that! ha ha! I guess she thinks I am saying Kitty Pool! ha ha ha! So she shortens it to Cat Pool! =)Thursday, July 29, 2010
The Cat Pool?
So if you have read my blog.. You know that all summer I have been taking the kids to the pool. Well it has about four or five different sections. Well one of the sections is a fenced off little kids pool. I always call it the Kiddie Pool. We usually go from section to section. Never stay at one for a long long time.. we hop around. So Ella lately keeps saying.. Lets go to the Cat Pool. Which at first I was like Huh?? But just the other day it hit me why she is saying that! ha ha! I guess she thinks I am saying Kitty Pool! ha ha ha! So she shortens it to Cat Pool! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That is too funny!!! Your kids crack me up!
ReplyDelete