CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Tree is UP! =)

The tree is officially up! =) I love love love a real tree but we bought this fake prelit tree from Lowes. This will be our Third Christmas using it and OMW I love this thing! Sooo easy to put up and take down and prelit is amazing! Now i just have to find the time to put the ornaments on... but Im patting myself on the back that it is at least up. (The pic isnt that great.. with my camera phone) Gonna try to clean some tonight and get some more decorations up. OH and gonna get the advent calendar out tonight and fill that with all the trinkets I got today for it. Only ONE day behind on that so really not to shabby for me! =)
Happy Decorating Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous!! I really want a pre-lit tree. Can't wait to see it with ornaments.

    ReplyDelete