CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Ethan's Christmas Program

Ethan and his teacher, Miss Bowman. I Love love love love love her!!
She is just a wonderful teacher! It has been an awesome year with her! And the level of things that she teaches is just awesome! Feel soooooooooo blessed that Ethan gets to have her as a teacher. (This was outside the gym right before the Christmas Program at Ethans School) Ethan got new dress clothes and shoes for this. He was sooooo cute. I got him some funky square toed black dress shoes. Very stylin! ha ha! He was like MOM, why are they square?? All my other shoes are round. I was like Baby, they are super stylish and mommy thought you would love a pair. He got the biggest grin and was like I DO! He had to show EVERYONE he saw there! Hey, Look at my shoes! ha ha!
A few pictures of the kiddos in front of our Tree before going to his Program.

Another one... This boy is just like me.. Flash, Eye Shut! ha ha! Love how Ella is looking up at him! Thought it was cute even with the closed eyes! ha ha!

And eyes closed again! hee hee! I just love this boy!

His program was just great! So fun to watch, so cute and the perfect length. It was about 30 mins. Each Grade K-2nd got up as a group and sand in front of everyone four songs! They were just great! Most of the songs had hand motions. This is Ethans 1st Grade Class. A great group of kids!
Ethan did such a good job. He was adorable singing. His head kept bobbing his head up and down when he was singing he was trying so hard! It was great! They did one song.. King of Kings! Each verse they just got faster and faster! It was so cute watching them. They had the biggest grins on their faces!
This is the Second Grade. They had a LARGE class for the last few years. They have two different teachers for this group. I didn't post a pic of the K class but they have 25 kids this year.
A few pics after the Program. They have a couple of Inflatable Christmas Decorations on each side of the stage that were pretty cute!
Love his little arm around her neck!!
Ethan wanted a pic with Baby Jesus.
If you click on this pic it is pretty amazing. This fills the better part of the entrance or the foyer area at our school. This is a HUGE Christmas Village. It belongs to one family that each year lend it to the school to display it here. Very neat to see!
And Ethan by his favorite part of the Christmas Village .. it is a skiing display. He loved it.


4 comments:

  1. Great pics of his program and your Thanksgiving day!! Do like Ethan's shoes and does Jason ever age? Why do husbands get away with that?!? :) Hope your having a great Christmas season -- I definitely am!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I soooo know about these men! Look just the same! It has been a wonderful December!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Christmas village is my ultimate goal for someday the grandchildren to see!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isnt that thing amazing!!! I love to take our time and just look at it all! So fun!

    ReplyDelete