Well my kids think balloons are the greatest thing since pizza! ha ha! So each Bday I try to decorate the dining room for them with balloons. I was almost done.. probably had five more to blow up and Ella came down over the stairs! =) So Ethan and Ella helped me blow up the last five balloons for her party! They had a blast! I was thinking that I should of just waited for them to help me decorate! ha ha! Ella just looked around and didnt get it but then I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY and she got a BIG Smile on her face. It was pretty cute!
The decorated table, cake and gifts. I showed Ella pink and purple and asked what color she wanted to have her decorations... She said a decisive PINK!!!!!!! So pink it is!
Big Brother thinking the Cupcake Cake is looking pretty good!!
I LOVE these Cupcake Cakes. It is made up of 24 cupcakes and they frost them over to make them look like a cake. And then they do that lite frosting that is more whipped then butter cream... OMW! YUM! =) Oh and of course it had to be Dora!
They were great!! And yes this was at Breakfast! Gotta have fun on Bdays!
She was cracking me up ... barely ripping the paper and then handing me the little pieces she had ripped off!
This look is from me saying.. "Ella, Look at Mommy!" ha ha! Nut girl! =)
Ella and some of her gifts. And this was another Look at Mommy! ha ha ha!
Ellie playing with her Water Dora Doll. It can go in the tub too.
And this is what she has done EVER since her bday... Play with the Dora Kitchen that Gree got her.
I kept telling Jason I really shouldnt of bought her anything because this was hands down her absolute favorite gift! She loves this thing!
And again... Dora Kitchen! =)So my Ellie is three! She is just a doll! I love hearing her laugh. I love seeing her and Ethan playing together.. tickling one another. So fun. I love how independent she is! She is so her own person. She is gonna be one of those people that just live their lives... they know who they are and what they believe and dont care or need anyones approval. Which Im thrilled she is more like her Dad then me! =) I was always so self conscious growing up and so worried what people thought. But Im so glad she has a tough little spirit! And she has the best sense of humor. Already the stuff she says we just laugh and laugh. The other day I said.. Ellie want some toast. She was all... Hoooooooow bout a Bagel? ha ha! I was all no we dont have bagels. She then says.. Okay soo Hooooooooow bout a bagel! ha ha! The whole time laughing with the glint in her eye! Just so cute. I know ALL parents say their kids are smart... but she blows me away with some of the stuff she knows already. Like we were watching Up today (which GREAT movie that I bawl and bawl at EVERY time I see it) and Ella yells Oh mom a waterfall. Just cracked me up because I feel like I didnt know what a waterfall was til I was 8 ha ha! Really who knows when I knew that but you get me! ha ha! Then we went out to run errands tonight and she says... Hey Mom, where is the moon (while searching the sky). I say I dont know Ellie and she was All... Maybe its hiding behind the clouds! I think I have said that once to her and it just amazes me that she retains this stuff! Anyways.... Im just very thankful that she is in our lives. That God gave her to us! She is a light in our home!


I love that expression!!! It's so hard having a kid with a birthday right before Christmas, Matthew thinks there is some big party every week now.
ReplyDelete