I am very very thankful for my Husband. When we started dating in college I was blown away by how much he spoiled me. He was ALWAYS doing special stuff for me. Always stopping and getting me AND my roommates food, getting me my favorite soda, giving me spending money for the weekend, just on and on and on. We just completely hit it off when we first met and had soooooooooo much fun dating.. even without all those other things he did for me I was completely smitten with him! He just totally and completely wooooed =) me! Wonderful Memories! BUT the wonderful thing is he never stopped wooing me! He is just the best! He is always what I need! Well this weekend was no different. He took us away for the weekend and it was so fun! Nice to get away, Nice to travel, Nice to sit in a car twice for 6-7 hrs straight and chat and laugh with him! I enjoyed every minute of it! And Im sooo thankful for him!
Well, I have lots of pics to post this week when I have a minute ;) Our Trip, Ellies bday, on and on. But just wanted to take a minute and say Im still alive and kickin =). Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend... Cant believe there is only 12 more days until Christmas! Wow... LOTS to do! =)


No comments:
Post a Comment