
So the other day I had the kids and Lucas outside. The kids were playing in the water of the hose =) and Lucas was running around our yard. A lady came over and introduced herself. She lives across the street and a couple of doors down. Never had met her before and she is just the nicest lady. Not one of those nosey neighbors that just want to tell you the laws of the town! ha ha! Just a super sincere nice person! They have a lab too and she saw Lucas and wanted to come over and say hi. We chatted for quite awhile and she was giving me lots of tips on training labs. Super grateful just for her time. Well she asked if we had a large kennel for Lucas. I told her we did that someone had given it to us but the thing was ALL chewed up by another dog and you had to kinda be careful or it would fall apart! ha ha! I was planning on the next couple of weeks getting him a new one. I priced some at Walmart and the wire one I wanted was over 100 bucks. Well tonight she came over and GAVE us one just like in the picture above and the thing is HUGE! will be awesome for when Lucas is alot bigger too! It is used but in AWESOME condition! What a blessing that we dont have to go out and spend the money and that I now know another one of our neighbors and that she is soooo nice! It is very comforting for me to get to know people that live around us like that. I LOVE the little town we live in... Its close to all the big city stuff but it is so the Town that Time Forgot! Quaint, Old and the People would do anything for you for the most part! We love it here and this is just another reason why. I tried to get her to talk $$ for it and she wouldnt hear of it! So I guess Im gonna just have to bake them some pies! =)

We get a lot of labs into Pet Smart and they really are sweet. Not the brightest breed in the mix, but great family pets. I HIGHLY recommend getting a KONG chew toy!
ReplyDelete