CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Poor Cat!



My poor cat! Okay Ill admit Im not a huge animal person. I mean I like them and all but Im not THAT into having to have one. We have never had a dog or cat up until about the last year or so. We had a stray cat that Jason took a liking too and we started feeding it. So it of course was a girl and of course had babies. We took care of them all and found homes for all of them but one. It just crawled up into my lap and fell asleep. It loves me! ha ha! That sounds odd but you know you always hear that pets choose you. Well, it is a sweetheart of a cat and I had to keep him. He is a Siamese cat. Dont you think of that song... We are Siamese if you please.. Or however it goes! ha ha! Bad with lyrics! =) Anyways... Great cat.. Well the last week I noticed its eye not looking right. Where was I might not be an animal freak =) I CANT see an animal in pain or hurt! Sooo awful... so I called the vet a couple of days ago for an apt. today. The poor thing had such a bad infection under its eye that it close the lower eyelid over the eye and the swelled shut. So after a couple of tests .. its just an infection. Sent home with antibiotics and on bed rest! lol! ha ha!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww baby kitty!!! We need pics!!!

    "We are Siamese if you please...." Love that movie!!!!

    ReplyDelete