CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

FINALLY.....


Jason just today is FINALLY starting to improve and get on the mend. He has had an AWFUL case of Cellulitis! He has never had anything like that and in general is a super healthy guy. He started down with this all when the kids and I were in Maine. By the time we were in the air on Saturday his brother was draggin him to the hospital! Im very thankful that they spent the day together because I know Jason and he wouldnt of gone! ha ha! Cellulitis is just a bacteria. It is a skin infection. It can happen through lots of different ways.. bug bites, just simply if you have a scratch or cracked skin it can get in, animal scrapes or bites. I always thought it had something to do with fat cells.. like cellulite.. but NOPE Just an infection or inflammation of the skin. Which if left untreated can be really really awful. You can go spetic from it. Alot of people have to end up in the hospital for heavy duty IV meds. Scary! His was pretty bad as I think it had been brewing for a few days! So today to wake up and see his area that was infection was actually looking alot better was a definite Praise the Lord!!! So just wanted to share my blessing for the day! =) =) =) Will be so happy to get him all better and back to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment