CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Soccer has Started!


Soccer has officially started! We went to Ethans first practice tonight. I always want him to be involved in this stuff and then I sign him up and then when the day comes and Im rushing around the house as a mad woman I think.... Ugh why did I sign us up for this! ha ha! But I am AMAZED at what just a year does in their lives at this age. We did soccer last year and he was all over the place, more interested in the bug on the ground then playing. This year he did soo great at his practice. I was so PROUD of him! He paid attention. He listened to the coaches and new exactly what they were saying and what he was suppose to do! He is not really a long distance runner! ha ha! Must be like his momma... but he really ran tonight!! He was passing up kids for awhile! He was a real trouper listened and did just what they said and it was HOT outside. Anyways.... We will miss the first week of practice and the first game because we will be in Maine but after that I will take lots of pictures and post them!
** Forgot to put about this. Before they started practice they had all the kids line up and say their name, how old they are and how many years they have played soccer. So Ethan was the last one. He says my name is Ethan, Im six and first there was soccer, then I did wrestling, then I did baseball and now soccer again then Ill do football then tennis then soccer again! And you know how little kids talks that took five mins to say all of that! I was cracking up! They were all like okay great buddy thanks! ha ha!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! When we have children, we would like them to have all kinds of activities in their lineup...Julio is leaning towards football LOL!!!! Ooooooooh Have fun in Maine!!!!

    ReplyDelete