
Okay so I woke up yesterday and my throat was soooo swollen. Just the night before I had started to feel like I was coming down with a cold. But it hit me like a ton of bricks over night. I kept thinking something doesnt feel right. Well I looked in the mirror and my uvula was sooo swollen it was actually laying on my tongue. I think Hmmmmm ... Just might have to go to the docs today! ha ha! So I went and he told me just like some poeple get tonsilitis... I had uvulitis. He said that some people actually get it so bad that it chokes them and makes them throw up. Wow, I was hating being sick (because the world doesnt slow down if Mommies are sick ha ha) but I was actually thankful it wasnt that bad! So he gave me some meds! Well Kroger has those great 4 dollar meds so I went there to fill my presciption. Right beside the pharmacy is Kroger's clearance tables. I thought I would take a second and look. Well....... I found a blow dryer for EIGHT BUCKS! Whooo Hooo! They are normally 25! But the neat thing about it was... Just a couple of weeks ago I was in a hotel in cincinnati that had a great blow dryer. I thought to myself wow I really need a new one. You never know how bad something old is working until you use something that actually works right! ha ha! But thought Im not gonna spend the money. But then found the EXACT one that I wanted in that clearance bin! And for eight bucks! I was thrilled! So even though my day started out not feeling well and having to rush around and go to the docs... I was thankful for my blessing at the end of my day!!

YAY!!!!!! I don't think I could live without my dryer and diffuser!!!! Hope you feel better!
ReplyDeleteGood Morning, Friend!!
ReplyDeleteI love to read your stories! I feel like I am right there with you....
Regarding putting pictures on the sidebar:
Go to layout
Select add a gadget
Select "picture"
Should be self-explanatory from there...but if not let me know! I am going to be gone for several hours and wanted to get this to you before I left.
Love ya!
Oooh thanks sooo much Jen! I will definitely mess with that feature later and see if I can get it working! Thanks for taking the time! Im excited to try this!!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a GREAT Friday!
Love you lots!
I love you, too, sweet friend!
ReplyDelete