CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sears Tower... New Stuff


Dont know if any of you have seen this or heard of this but... Ahhhhhhhhhh! Sears Tower unveils 103rd Floor Glass Balconies! The Balconies are suspended 1353 Feet in the air and just out four feet from the buildings Skydeck. The balconies can hold five tons, and the glass is an inch and a half thick! They said they got the inspiration for the balconies from the hundreds of forehead prints that the visitors leave behind! How funny is that? Never thought of it but I bet there is a ton of them! I guess it is opening to the public on Thursday! I would love to see it because I do love the Sears Tower! But I just dont know if I could go out in it! I think I might just throw up! ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment