CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ethan and Ella



We went to Ethan's 6 yr Old Checkup today. This was just us waiting for the nurse to call us back! Thought they were too cute to pass up a picture opportunity! Ethan had to get his school shots today! I love to see him interact with people because he is sooo sweet and funny! He was cracking me up talking to the doctor! Just chatting his ear off!
I wasn't sure if I was gonna tell him about the shots or not.. Didn't know if it was better to just let him find out there or before hand. I ended up telling him on the way there just to prep him about the shots. I didn't know what to expect about how he would be with them. But he was sooooo Brave! he didn't even cry! I was sooooooooo proud of him. I just kept telling him over and over how brave he was... he was grining from ear to ear. Not sure if that was from me telling him that or from the toy I promise to get him from Wallie World! LOL!!! Anways, I on the other hand, not so brave.... was tearing up a bit Ill admit! ha ha!
Anyways, so just wanted to share just a tiny part of our day! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment