So I have started another blog. This one is just for me to keep my "getting healthy" goals in front of me and daily be accountable to writing down my water intake, food intake and exercise done for the day. Successes and set backs! =) I have been doing great this week and I absolutely LOVE the energy I have when I eat healthy and exercise. So that was another thing that prompted me to start that blog. If I'm having a day where I feel like not exercising or doing bad eating.. I want to be able to look back and read again how great I feel when I'm doing good. Just a motivator for me. And I really do so much better when I know I'm gonna write it down. Keep me thinking about not just eating a certain number of calories but what I am actually eating! Fruits, Veggies, Whole Grains, Water... blah blah blah! =)
Just wanted to share about my other blog. And just think... Its ALREADY Thursday tomorrow!! Whooo Hoooo!

WOOT!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat does "WOOT" mean? Just curious....
ReplyDeleteRealize your "Maine" time will be limited, but would love to see you and meet your cute kids while you are here. I do understand how crazy and limited family time and vacations can be!
Love ya!
Im pretty sure its just an expression of like Whooo Hoo! =)
ReplyDeleteThat would be so fun to see you guys!! Ill see what we got going on and try to make that happen. Hmmm...Do I remember how to get to your house?? ha ha!