A good friend and I have been going to the gym every morning for awhile now. Well we have our own set routine we do. Three Cardio Days, Three Strength Training Days. Its alot of fun and I cant even being to tell you how more relaxed I am during the day. Im a pretty laid back person .. it takes alot to get me upset or wound up! ha ha! But I cant believe how more mellow I am during the day. I tell my Friend.. its my drug.. Im addicted! ha ha! Amazing how God made our bodies to naturally regulate our stress levels just with some simple exercise! (Hmmmm... can I say drugs and God in the same paragraph .. ha ha!.. I know you know what I mean! ) Anyways, So we usually look around and see what other people are doing for exercising and such. Well we both saw a personal trainer showing people how to really really work their lower abdominal muscles. They laid on the ground and put a large exercise ball between their knees/feet area. Then you bring your feet and arm up to the middle of your body in a laying down position (so you are kinda bent in half) then with your hands your grab the ball and return your legs and arms to a laying flat position! Then bend again bringing your arms up to the middle and placing them in your legs again! Keep repeating until you feel like you are about to die! ha ha! Wow, I have been doing that at night! OUCH! I am so sore in the exact area they said it worked! SO I guess that it is a good thing.. but Im excited to find something that works that area so well!Monday, June 29, 2009
What a work out!
A good friend and I have been going to the gym every morning for awhile now. Well we have our own set routine we do. Three Cardio Days, Three Strength Training Days. Its alot of fun and I cant even being to tell you how more relaxed I am during the day. Im a pretty laid back person .. it takes alot to get me upset or wound up! ha ha! But I cant believe how more mellow I am during the day. I tell my Friend.. its my drug.. Im addicted! ha ha! Amazing how God made our bodies to naturally regulate our stress levels just with some simple exercise! (Hmmmm... can I say drugs and God in the same paragraph .. ha ha!.. I know you know what I mean! ) Anyways, So we usually look around and see what other people are doing for exercising and such. Well we both saw a personal trainer showing people how to really really work their lower abdominal muscles. They laid on the ground and put a large exercise ball between their knees/feet area. Then you bring your feet and arm up to the middle of your body in a laying down position (so you are kinda bent in half) then with your hands your grab the ball and return your legs and arms to a laying flat position! Then bend again bringing your arms up to the middle and placing them in your legs again! Keep repeating until you feel like you are about to die! ha ha! Wow, I have been doing that at night! OUCH! I am so sore in the exact area they said it worked! SO I guess that it is a good thing.. but Im excited to find something that works that area so well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh I hear ya! I did those on Tae bo and boy, you work muscles you didn't even know you had. Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteHilarious! You created a great mental pic for me -- I felt I was right there! Would love to be as that would mean a nice, long cozy chat -- miss you,
ReplyDeleteSarah
How fun would that be?!!! Would love it! =)
ReplyDelete