CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Texting... I caught the bug!




Okay, So the most exciting thing I did today was that I added a texting package to my phone! Very exciting! I got this phone about a year ago and then around Christmas I lost it. So a couple of weeks ago I decided I needed to have one again. I went out and bought a cheapie phone just so I could have one. I dont really use it much because Im home 24/7 =) but it is sooo nice to have it to text with! Sooo convenient! But my plan it was 20 cents a minute to text... Ouch! That went through the money fast. Today I went online and thought oh Ill just get a two hundred texts texting package but they had 1000 texts a month for only 10 bucks. I went with that! Im very excited about it. It is so nice just to be able to tell someone something quickly! So watch out... Im just might be texting you very soon! ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment