CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Obsessed!



This is what Ethan does 90% of his day! Draw Dinosaurs!! The boy is obsessed with them. I thought you know all boys go through liking dinosaurs when they are little and then they move on to the next thing.... Nope, not my Ethan. He loves them and everyone we know knows that he loves them. Funny story... One day I took him the barber shop. Normally his Dad does this but I took him that day. We walked in and sat down only to realize that his school principal was waiting for a hair cut too. This made Ethan sooo excited! He said, "Oh my word, My principal gets his hair cut!!" Just too cute, I was like yes, he gets his hair cut just like you! So we were sitting there chatting with him. Then Ethan went to a chair to get his hair cut and then the principal went to another chair to get his done. The principal proceeded to tell the barber that Ethan was the biggest fan of dinosaurs he had ever run across. This is the part that cracked me up. The Barber was like OH I know! ha ha! Ethan talks to everyone about dinosaurs! So just thought I would share some of his art! Im trying to talk him into being a paleo artist when he grows up because he loves drawing dinosaurs. But he firmly tells me that he will be a paleontologist.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Missy,
    I'm so glad I stumbled onto your blog. I went back & read all you've written so far and am watching daily for more! :) Please post lots of pics if you can -- I miss you and enjoy seeing your kids -- they're ADORABLE!!
    Love you,
    Sarah C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SARAH... Woman, I MISS YOU! Thanks for the kind comments about the kiddos! I think they are pretty cute too! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete