My love and I on our flight down to Orlando! He treated me to flying in First Class. First time I had ever done that. He flies so much he gets bumped to FC all the time but I hadnt ever been. I use to think What is all the fuss?! ha ha! Ahh yeah, its called Pampering! ha ha! Im all for it! ha ha! Not that I think it is worth the price of FC tickets! But with his free miles and perks like that.. totally worth it! Was so fun!
Jason and Tom.. A friend of the family. We went in a big group on our trip and he is the son of one of our good friends. So he wanted to come down early with us and spend some time in Orlando. We had alot of fun all together!!
Okay, if you are EVER at the Atlanta airport... take a stop by Concourse B and this lovely place!! Buckhead Books... Right by the Food Court. They have the BEST cheesecake EVER! Waaaaay better than Cheesecake Factory! We got to go on our way there and back! I squealed when we got off our flight back and we were in Concourse B! ha ha! I know I have issues!!! =)

Good to know about the Atlanta airport and Buckhead Books!
ReplyDelete