This is an earring holder I made for a friend. Got this frame from goodwill for maybe 1.50.. Spray painted it cream. It is such a NICE heavy wood frame! Distressed the sides to make it look more country. I love that look. Went to Lowe's and bought a roll of Chicken Wire.. This is #1 Chicken Wire. Did you know there are different kinds? ha ha! There is a #2 I know and that is farther apart. Love how many you could fit on in the #1 kind though. Just took my heavy duty stapler and stapled it to the back. Then tied ribbon on the top and made a hanger with it! Then went to Joann's and got the little flower decals and hot glued them on in the corners.. just to add a little color to it.
Since I have so much chicken wire left.. ha ha... Ill be making more! =)


Beautiful gift!
ReplyDelete