CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Goodwill Finds!

So with Spring in the air I just got the urge to go to the GoodWill and see what treasures I could find! ha ha! Which is kinda a funny statement. Because I have never been a huge huge fan of them! But Im a sucker now with Pinterest and all the possibilities of stuff to make and treasures to find!! This was one... Easter Eggs and Easter Basket Grass. Was excited cuz there is this 12 Days to Easter thing I want to do with my kids! Ill post pics of it another day! Ella needs Jesus! ha ha!
 Im in in LOVE with this purse... Was just looking through them and found this one. It is a leather like purse. I loved the tall lines of it .. something so different and cute! Love it. It is an Estee Lauder bag.. thinking must of been one of those buy a product get it free or something from them. But for 2.99 and the amazing shape it was in.. Im SOLD! ha ha! (Its a darker red but the flash kinda made it look candy apple red)
 This is not very pretty! ha ha! But it is a board that is probably an 8x10 size.. there were five of them for 1.99 a piece... and the pic below shows they all have the picture hangy thing all on there! Thinking of painted them and maybe finding some CUTE vinyl either letters or maybe some pic decals to put on them. Maybe for Ethans room to have different dinos on it or something like that... we will see! But Im excited about the options!

 Okay I Looooooooooooooove this frame! Not the picture but that is okay because for 2.99 Im sooo happy with the frame... probably a 16x20 size and very rustic boards... Gonna paint and distress and then thinking of doing one of those "I love you because..." that are all over Pinterest to put in my bedroom. Gonna look for cute fabric and cover the picture and then place it back under the glass... then put the words on the outside of the glass at the top in cute lettering .. then have a dry erase marker so I can write different things to Jason. Love the idea!
 See really rustic! Love it!
 Found this really nice heavy frame.. love the lines .. will look really cute painted and gonna make another earrings holder for a friend!
And an awful picture.. its a true black and it was new from Target for Ella for school and only 99 cents!

Was very excited about my deals! And finds! Other things Im looking for.... old vintage hard case suitcases. Want to make a pet bed and then a electronic charging station. Will keep looking!! =)

1 comment:

  1. You can find some great stuff at thrift shops- but I seriously have to be in the mood to go there- it can be alot of work :)

    ReplyDelete