CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Its HOT!

Which I TRULY am thankful for it being soooo warm here the last week or two! Very thankful... our winter here was TOOO long this year! It hit Dec 1st and was still pretty chilly in the first of May! Very unusual for us. It is usually alot more mild!


Reasons why I LOVE the heat:



  1. Taking my kids to the pool! Im a water junkie and I love love love to be in the water .. always have! And it is sooo much fun being there with my kids and see them do all their water firsts!! Going under bravely, jumping in by themselves, Swimming, Going down the big slides! Sooo fun!


  2. No INSANE heating bills! I know I still pay for my AC but it is NO where near my winter heating bills! So Im happy!


  3. All the pretty things grow!


  4. It reminds me why I need to lose weight! ha ha! And motivates me to! =)

Reason why I dont love the heat!




  1. MY STUPID FURNACE! I woke up to my house being 80 degrees inside this morning! And that was like at 630 in the AM! AND my unit is only five years old! So called and the repair people will be out tomorrow! First thing! PTL!! (just a little service announcement here.... Dont EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER buy a Carrier Brand Furnace! OH they are the worst!)


Okay I really am done complaining.. (although it is 90 inside my house... So I think I deserve a little leeway! ha ha!) I do love love love this time of year!! Okay, I think I have stalled enough... gotta go clean now! =)


Hope you are freeeezing in your houses right now!! That sounds heavenly! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment