Well, the other day Crocs had a great deal... 20% off their brand of YOU shoes and most were clearanced way down to begin with. Then if you bought the you shoes you got a 15 dollar off anything else on their site. Well I picked some CUTE pink heels that were normally 99 bucks and I got them for 23.99... then with my free 15 bucks I picked up the above shoes which were normally 28 bucks that were 14 so I got them for free. AND I got free shipping! I was sooo excited!
Well... then I got an email the other day saying that the heels werent in stock so they were so sorry and were refunding my $. Well I thought there is NO way Im getting the free pair because I only got them because I purchased the other shoes and now they werent available. So I checked my acct the other day and there was instead a 23.99 charge.. now there is a 1.68 charge.. so I started hoping against hope that I just might of gotten a 28 dollar pair of sandals for 1.68!
Well... TODAY I got the above pictured sandals in the mail!!! Whoooooo Hoooooooo! OH and then Crocs sent me a 25% off my total order coupon to say sorry for not having the others in stock!
So cute cute sandals for 1.68 and 25% off another order! I LOVE CROCS!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment