CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

My Native American! =)

Ethans school had Native American Day today. So in his class they had the option to dress up and then they had a project due. They had to make an Indian dwelling and had five or six to pick from. Ethan choose a Tepee (which I thought ALOT of kids would but only like 2 others did). AND the work had to be ALL the kids with exception of mom and dad tieing or hot gluing the dwelling. Then they had to stand up in class and tell about the dwelling, how it was made and where you could of found it in the States. I LOVE how much she makes them get up in front of the class. I think it is great for them. Now, I would of hated it! ha ha! But good for her to try to get them comfortable now!! So here is my Native American! This top he made in PREK! ha ha! And I saved it and squeezed it on him today! And then we made his head dressing this morning! And painted his face!
Ella wanted her pic taken.. Now this was First thing in the am! So Crazy Hair!!! =)
I really was sooo proud of him! He did it all. He cut it out... He drew and then painted it! I love his buffalo!! Soo cute!
We put a horse beside of it and then made a little fire for the middle of the tent!

He got a 100 on it!! He loves to talk in front of the class. So cute! Then at noon I had to go get him because he got sick at school! Poor Kid! What a great way to start Spring Break!! Whooo Hooo! =)


2 comments: