Anyways, This is my love and me high above the world at a top of a light house in Cozumel, Mexico! It was sheer amazingness! ha ha! I think AMAZING is my word of the day. I have used it ALOT today! =) But it was! We just got back a week or so ago from a Cruise... our 1st cruise to be exact! Wasnt sure we would like it AT all! We knew we would have fun with the people we went with but wasnt sure if it was our cup o tea?!?! But we really loved it!!!
Sooo much fun, soooo relaxing.. Soooooo many pictures. Ill have to start putting them in here. I LOVE to have all my pics with narratives in here as a digital scrapbook to look back on!
Sooo all that to say... Im back! Plan to be on more often and I missed you my blog! =)


YAY! More pics! Who did you go with? DETAILS!
ReplyDelete