Well, I recently went to a party and you know what I said as I was leaving the house to my husband??? I am NOT booking a party!! ha ha! I said I will go and buy something to help support my friend but Im NOT gonna book a party.....
Guess what??? =)
I booked a party! LOL!
So, if you are in the area and want to come its November 22 @7pm! We are gonna have LOTS of yummy food (wouldnt be a party without food!) and Im doing door prizes too to entice people to come. No one REALLY wants to go out on a work/school night esp this time of year with soo much going on! Gonna have BnB items, Yankee Candle, etc.. Just good stuff!
Anyways... Online Link to the Lia Sophia Site
When you click on this... at the Top of the Page.. there are Tabs.. Click on the One that says
OUR JEWELRY
Then at the top of that Page it will ask who your hostess is... Under first name just put M and under last name put Cornewell. My first name is spelled wrong in their site.. They spelled it Marissa and it is really Marisa =)
Anyways... You can order right online from that page and pay by credit card and it will go towards my show.
Okay on to the deals.... This month if you buy Two Items your 3rd and MOST expensive items is 1/2 price. And if you do that deal then you can get up to Three Necklaces for 1/2 price. My party is the 22nd but she will keep it open until the 29th so you can order online now thru the 29th.
One nice thing about this jewelry .... In my opinion it is like jewelry that you would get at Kohls or JCPenney... but the one VERY nice thing is that if you keep your white receipt ..if something happens to your piece.. breaks or something like that they will replace it for free.. or if that piece is no longer available then they will give you the amount you paid for it towards their new pieces. So that is kinda sweet!
Anyways... Thanks for reading this post! =)


You need some music notes with that title. :) Nice stuff. I dream of one day to be able to dress up. Ha! If that days ever comes again, I will remember this jewelry line.
ReplyDelete