Blog Explaining the Deal with the Link to Groupons Site
So in the spirit of trying to get the biggest bang out of our bucks... I love finding a deal on something that we were planning on buying anyways! Ellas bday is coming up in December. Poor Girl. Feel so sorry for December Bday Babies (we didnt plan that one good! ha ha)! They always get jipped! Because you know everyone is thinking okay gotta do Christmas just a week or two later! ha ha! So been trying to think of something special and fun to do for her. So along with our other Bday traditions... I thought Would love to take her to Build a Bear on her day and let her pick out her very own bear and dress it and all that good stuff. Which she will have no problems.. the girl knows her mind! ha ha! But so today I got on my couponing sites and saw this deal from Groupon... Spend 10 bucks and get a 20 dollar voucher or gift certificate .. whatever you want to call it to Build a Bear. So I spent 10 bucks and now I have 20 to spend. And I looked on line.. people made is sound crazy for prices.. but I saw cute animals for 12-18 and then dresses for around 10. So really not planning to have to spend much more than our 20 coupon thingy!
Anyways, I was just soo excited! I find the more we try to be the best stewards we can the more we get blessed with finding deals on things we need and like this things we WANT! So excited and so happy! So there is my blessing for the day!



No comments:
Post a Comment