So as we all know Mondays... Not my favorite day of the week! LOL! No shocker there! And yesterday was no exception! ha ha! It started out by having to go through ALL our trash to try to find a piece of paper that Jason needed for work that I thought I had thrown away! And we had LOTS o trash! Our trash day is Thursday and we didnt put it out because well you know it was Thanksgiving and we were boycotting everything that wasnt sitting and eating! ha ha! So went through all of it... Finally found his paper! PTL AND my good that I found was a 5 dollar off coupon that I had thrown away previously that I wouldnt of ever used... but now I really could use it because some circumstances had changed! I was sooo excited to find that! Will be nice to get some of the products I need for free with it. So that was my blessing in the "bad". There is always something good in the bad.. even if we have to wade through the "garbage" to find it! =)


You are indeed and optimist!!!
ReplyDelete