I'm in the "let's just get rid of it mood!" ha ha! Good and Bad for me! I tend to go over board ha ha! But that is what I'm working on for the next few days! Even if it is half way decent and I "could" use it at some point.. it is getting hoed out! No point in just keeping all for "just in case"! (I'm loving the " " 's tonight! ha ha) I'm working on Jason's clothes in his closet and dresser drawers and then our bedroom! I Love love love love that feeling of having it all cleaning out and going to Goodwill with Bag and Bags of items! ha ha! So much easier to keep it all clean when you don't have a gazillion items! Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Throwing it all out?! =)
I'm in the "let's just get rid of it mood!" ha ha! Good and Bad for me! I tend to go over board ha ha! But that is what I'm working on for the next few days! Even if it is half way decent and I "could" use it at some point.. it is getting hoed out! No point in just keeping all for "just in case"! (I'm loving the " " 's tonight! ha ha) I'm working on Jason's clothes in his closet and dresser drawers and then our bedroom! I Love love love love that feeling of having it all cleaning out and going to Goodwill with Bag and Bags of items! ha ha! So much easier to keep it all clean when you don't have a gazillion items!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I hope to do the same thing soon. I had planned to this week but it looks like its not gonna happen. I am going to make a list of things to do and mark them off as I go. It makes me feel more productive. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI am so like that- pitching it if we haven't used in a year. Lots of times I do end up buying it again sometime down the road but not nearly as many times as I pitch things. I love being clutter free- which we are totally not right now!
ReplyDelete