GETTING HEALTHY!!! I know it is still a day or so away.... but come on NEW YEAR!!! Im really excited about this year! Its gonna be all about getting healthy! Getting this weight off and getting fit! I have a gazillion and one things that I could put down as my focus this year! Staying on top of the housework, Being more Organized, Being more Consistent, Blah blah blah blah blah! ha ha! But Im convinced that my root problem is lack of energy! And that comes from being overweight and/or not eating healthy and exercising! So my goal this year is to get FIT!!!! And I feel like alot of the rest will just fall into place with that! More energy equals more time to do stuff that I need to do each day!
My Dad ALWAYS says, "If you WANT to bad enough, you WILL!" Well, I WANNA! ha ha! So that is my goal for this year!


It is going to be a good year!
ReplyDeleteYES it is! =)
ReplyDelete