CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Vermont... Going there! =)

So mid July we took a trip to see my brother and his wife and my parents in Vermont. This is the only pic I got of getting there.... and it SOOO describes the trip there! ha ha!


We had a CRACK of dawn early flight out Saturday am. Sooo early and I had sooo much to do to get us all ready and the house all in order so when we came back it was nice... that I didnt even go to bed friday night. Pulled an all nighter! So we rush to the airport Sat am.... barely make our flight. Had a fine flight up to Ohare. Get off the plane.. check the monitors and what do you know... FLIGHT CANCELLED! ha ha! Oh what a joy... honestly Jason and I looked at the screen and just laughed! What else is there to do! ha ha! Well come to find out they had CRAZY flooding just that night and morning. Half the airport was under water! So Jason tried to get us out as soon as possible... Oh that was the next day! So we jumped on a shuttle to a hotel and booked a room for the night! So we spent the first day of our vacation to vermont in Chicago! ha ha! Umm.. now I love Chicago but seriously wanted to be in VT! NOT Chicago. So we just vegged at the hotel. We were all exhausted so we took naps and then went and got food.


So next day get up at like 4am since we had another crazy early flight. Get to the airport and get on the flight.. perfect! Well we fly into NJ... rush to our next flight (which is on another concourse that we needed to take a bus to) get there and guess what.. Mechanical problems! ha ha! I told Jason if we get stuck in NJ we are soooo taking a cab and hitting Cake Boss and then NYC! But two hours later we finally go out and got to VT.


But like I said... the picture is worth 1000 words and is sooo fitting! Kids did GREAT but the adults were soooo over it! ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment