And next last week there were some great coupons in the paper for Mcdonalds. Ill admitt it .. I have always loved McDonalds. I was kinda addicted to their fountain Diet Cokes.. but I have cut those out of my day (its sad really! ha ha!). I think all the fake sugar wasnt good for me! So I have been trying to cut it out completely from my menu =). Anyways.... All that to say its sad when the cashier says... Oh its you again! ha ha! Yep, its Me... "Hi, My name is Marisa and Im a McDonaldholic!" ha ha! So instead of Diet cokes.. the last couple of mornings I have been getting their newish Oatmeal... and YUM!!! It is surprising really tasty and has tons of chopped fruit on the top! And with a drink purchase.. I have been getting the oatmeal for FREE! Great tasting and Free... not sure it gets better than that....
Hope you all have a WONDERFUL Friday! I know I will... get to spend time with the man =) Tonight!!



No comments:
Post a Comment