CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Please Vote....

Vote for Denise Lewis Ratje

I know people who know this lady and this lady use to go to their church. She & Her Husband are VERY involved in their churches ministry so there are no extra funds to do this. Her daughter wrote into this radio station to try to get this for her mom. If you read the little bit from her daughter.. just very sweet. So if you could vote for Denise.. and she wins.. she will receive a dental makeover! I believe today is the last day to vote.

THANKS!

1 comment:

  1. Aw - thanks for posting this, my friend. you are awesome!! I'm really hoping she wins it. That part about her mom taking that medicine when she was pregnant with her just broke my heart. and loved your mother's day posts! NICE gifts!!

    ReplyDelete