CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Fun Weekend!

So this was suppose to be a pretty quiet weekend at home ... a time to putter around the house together and work on projects and just be together. Which that is always fun for me... but it completely changed! =) Friday night Jason got stuck in Chicago at Ohare. He called me and was talking to me about his flights and all that junk.. I was like forget that .. ha ha! Ill come get you! So he got a hotel and at 8pm I packed a bag for all of us, got the tom tom out and away we went. =) We love a good road trip! Which not patting myself on the back too hard now.. ha ha... but I was so proud of myself.. got right up there without a problem. Normally Jason drives when we going roading it. But Since he was already in Chicago it was up to me. But I have always loved to just GO! Me and the kids had alot of fun driving up. Got there around 11-12ish. Spent the night and then got up the next morning and used the pool. The kids LOVE the pool! So that was a nice treat! Got up and grabbed b-fast at the CB.. The kids Looooove Cracker Barrel too... and well so does mommy! ha ha! Then took our time driving back home! Just was alot of fun! A quick little getaway!

And here is my sweet deal of the weekend. This weekend was also fun because I got alot of running around errands done that I just havent been able to squeeze in the weeks lately. So while me and Ellie were running those after church yesterday .. we went to Penneys. I had one of those 10$ off coupons and got these for 9.99! Sooo yay free shoes! And plus I dont think I could of walked one second more in my heels from church! =)

And these were all the things I bought for finishing up the Ladies Mtg Door Prizes! YAY! Just have a few little things to buy but Im so excited that I was able to run around and get all of this stuff! One of the things is here is a set of NICE food Network Mixing Bowls... Ill admit Im a little envious.. ha ha.. of these for a prize. They were at Kohls for 1/2 price and they are heavy and nice! And OMW.. Joann Fabrics had the cutest kitchen utensils. I only got one thing because their cuteness had a price! ha ha! They had measuring cups that Im gonna put with the mixing bowls. The cups are all different pretty colors and they are flowered shaped! tooooo cute! But for 14.99 they should be cute right?! ha ha! They were on sale too so that brought it down a bit below that price! =) I cant wait to put all these prizes together! Fun, Fun, Fun!
Welll.... its getting close to Monday! Hope you all have a wonderful one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment