CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Got Spoiled....

So my bday was ALOT of fun with having so many of my family here this year! My mom bought me a ton of new clothes. That I really needed and was lots of fun going shopping and finding the things! Then here is one of the presents that my Aunts got me for my Bday! I love love love love Yankee Candles. I was almost out of them and was thinking I needed to get a couple of more and they got me some! Sooo nice! I was really excited because of the Macintosh Spice one! I had never seen that one before.. and OH man it smells great!! Then something else that was cool that I havent seen before is the initial hanger thing that you can hang on your candle! Thought that was really neat! Anways... Just thankful to have family around this year for my Bday and thankful for my wonderful gifts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment