CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 16, 2009

9 & 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Excited... The Colts are now 9 and 0!!!!!!!!!!! The best part about this was that I didnt have to put on my Facebook Status that "Pats Rule All!" ha ha. I had made a bet with an old classmate of mine that if The Pats won I had to put that on my status and if the Colts won they did!! ha ha! It was great! Very fun talkin smack all day with my peeps from Maine! =)
Isnt Facebook great!! What a great tool to keep in touch with people from the past! I love being able to be on it!
HAPPY MONDAY!!! =)

2 comments:

  1. Hey is that you w/ a "Happy Monday" or is someone impersonating you!! :D Have had way too much fun on FB the last few days!! :( Lord willing we'll all be on the mend SOON and then it will be back to normal! Do you ever hear anything from Jill Mason? She's been on my mind and I wondered if you might know how she's doing. Have a great day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it was a fun Monday and you know me I hate Mondays! ha ha! Well actually About Jill... I had someone about a year ago add me as a friend. I didnt know who they were and looked at who was friends with them and though okay well I know them and they are all normal so I just added them. I really thought this person was like someone we went to Lisbon with or something. Well.... about a month ago I was looking at her profile and it HIT me that it was Jill... Because her real name is Kerry. So I was like OHHH that is who Kerry OLeary is!! ha ha! So I sent her a message but havent heard back from her. We lost touch through the years. ... Anyways, Hope you guys are all feeling better SOON! All being sick is no fun!

    ReplyDelete