Thought this was so neat. Ethan has a folder that he brings back and forth each day to school. It comes homes with notes from the teacher, notes from the school, announcements, fundraising stuff, his school papers, and the weekly newsletter. Well today when I was checking his bag... There was a newspaper clipping in there. Not sure who had given to us.. the teacher, or a mom in the class. But I was so excited to have it. Didnt know he had been in the paper. It was during his bikathon. ..... So while I was tucking that into his School Memories book that I have for him. I put his 1st Grade pic into his book and compared last years and this years pics! Cant believe how just one year is so different!
Blue Shirt is K and Green is 1st Grade. Awwww...... Thats my boy!
Anyways.... Life has been crazy busy here. Havent had much time to blog. We are all sick and then with work and life and Jason getting back from camping and preparing to go to Lousiana at the end of the week.. its been crazy! =) But Good! =)
Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday Night!


Hey,
ReplyDeleteI've missed you blogging, but who I am I to say anything? :D How fun to have that clipping as a memory for Ethan!
Have a great weekend!
Thanks Sarah! Thanks for following my blog too! =) I love being able to stay in touch this way!!! CANT WAIT FOR THE WEEKEND! Whoooo Hoooo!
ReplyDeleteOnly 4 1/2 more hours until it's Friday!! Happy weekend! :D
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhhh Whooooooo Hoooooooooo! Will be soooo nice!
ReplyDelete