CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Garden Saute

Garden Saute = YUM!!!

Found this recipe in an old WW book that I have. Really wanted to find a recipe that was amazing with yellow squash and zucchini. And I found IT!!!

1tbsp olive oil
3/4 cup red bell pepper strips (I didnt add .. ick ha ha)
1/2 cup sliced onion, separated into rings
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 3/4 cup sliced Zucchini
1 1/2 cup sliced yellow squash
1 3/4 cup plum tomatoes, chopped
1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
1 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup grated parm cheese

1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat. Add bell pepper, onion and garlic; saute 2 mins. Add zucchini and yellow squash; saute 5 mins. Add tomato, basil, pepper and salt; saute 1 min or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese. Serve Immediately. Servings 4 .. 1 cup each. 100 Calories per Serving




No comments:

Post a Comment