Lil' Luna - All Things Good: Food Tutorial - Pizza Rolls:
If you're looking for a yummy, quick dinner or snack you need to make these
PIZZA ROLLS
So easy, so yummy, and so cheap! My kids LOVE these and well so do Jason and I! For the kids I just use some shredded moz in the middle instead of the Pepperoni. And they love it.. then I use Budget Bytes Homemade Pizza Sauce to dip these in! YUM!!!
Here's what you need:
INGREDIENTS:
-Frozen Dinner Rolls
-Pepperoni
-Butter
-Cheese
1. Place Rolls onto Greased Baking Sheet and let Rise for 1-3 hrs
2. Once Rolls have risen for a bit press into a rectangle.
3. Place 3 Pepps into the Center of the Dough Rectangle.
4. Fold up the tops, and fold over the sides like a burrito.
5. Turn over and place on sheet, Repeat with rest of rolls.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 9-12 mins (all mine were done at 9)
7. When they come out of the oven top with a bit of butter.. yum! =)

If you're looking for a yummy, quick dinner or snack you need to make these
PIZZA ROLLS
So easy, so yummy, and so cheap! My kids LOVE these and well so do Jason and I! For the kids I just use some shredded moz in the middle instead of the Pepperoni. And they love it.. then I use Budget Bytes Homemade Pizza Sauce to dip these in! YUM!!!
Here's what you need:
INGREDIENTS:
-Frozen Dinner Rolls
-Pepperoni
-Butter
-Cheese
1. Place Rolls onto Greased Baking Sheet and let Rise for 1-3 hrs
2. Once Rolls have risen for a bit press into a rectangle.
3. Place 3 Pepps into the Center of the Dough Rectangle.
4. Fold up the tops, and fold over the sides like a burrito.
5. Turn over and place on sheet, Repeat with rest of rolls.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 9-12 mins (all mine were done at 9)
7. When they come out of the oven top with a bit of butter.. yum! =)


No comments:
Post a Comment